Lead Salesforce Developer
We have a comfortable and modern office environment with the potential to work remotely and to flex your hours. You will work in our agile delivery teams leading the development and support of our new Salesforce powered customer platform using Service, Sales, Health and Marketing cloud.
- Drive the design, development and support of our strategic customer platform, employing best practice in architecture, design, development and deployment.
- Work within an agile team, adhering to Scrum or Kanban principles
- Focus on automation and code quality, working with automated release pipelines and automated test packs to ensure a highly efficient and quality product is shipped to our users.
- Act as coach and mentor for junior members of our Development teams.
- Promote continuous improvement both within specific technology areas and across the IT department.
Our developers work directly with various stakeholders and must therefore be able to communicate clearly and professionally.
We value an innovative approach to problem solving, knowledge of current industry trends and evidence of self-learning is also a highly valued asset
Experience with the following disciplines:
- Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Import Wizard)
- Writing well-documented code in Apex, Triggers, Lightning and Lightning Web Components
- Configuration and process automation such as Flows and Process builder
- Integrating Salesforce with other applications via real-time, batch, sync/async
- The complete Software Development Lifecycle including Release Management Testing, and Deployment
- SFDX for development and automation
- GIT version control
- Familiar with Azure Devops
- Health Cloud
- 5+ years previous development experience with Salesforce
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Solid understanding of, and detailed experience with, Salesforce architecture and best practice
With a presence in over 60 countries, and 165,000 employees serving the needs of 107 million customers, AXA is big.
But never too big to care for every single person who works here. So when you join us, we promise to put our collective might behind you and your career.
You’ll work in an open and supportive environment where you’ll be developed, challenged and encouraged to move around to achieve even bigger and better things – nationally and internationally. You’ll learn directly from senior leaders, from the best in our business. And you’ll enjoy real responsibility, really early on.
Every large company today talks about supporting diversity and inclusion. But at AXA UK, these values form an integral part of everything we do. For us, it’s about bringing together the best talent, helping people to realise their full potential by being 100% themselves at work and delivering outstanding service to everyone – regardless of difference.
Proud to be part of the AXA Group, a global insurance brand and a worldwide leader in financial services, AXA PPP healthcare is leading the way to better health. We’re one of the UK's largest and most experienced private medical insurance providers, and we’ve been helping people access the medical care they need, when and where they need it, for over 70 years now.
We’re empowering people to live better lives, which means that we do everything we can to support our customers. You’ll develop and be challenged as you grow your career in the direction you choose, exploring bigger and better things. And you’ll do it all while bringing 100% of yourself to work and making a real impact.
When you join us, you’ll find an open and supportive environment, where everyone is encouraged to be true to themselves. We listen to one another and keep our minds open, so that we can challenge our perspective and grow our understanding. We’re always ready improve our work environment , and we stand up for what we believe in, because we want to make a difference to the lives of our customers everywhere.
- Bonus Scheme linked to yours and the company’s performance
- Pension scheme with employer contributions as well as your own
- 28 days holiday, increasing with service plus bank holidays
- Interest free season ticket loan scheme
- Share Plan Scheme
- Flexible benefits scheme
- Discount on all AXA Insurance products, including insurance, breakdown cover & healthcare