Support to Valuation Team
- Support the regular valuation report preparation, exposure to valuation process including reserve calculation, embedded value calculation, data validation, trend analysis, etc.
- Provide support to the process improvement, e.g. worksheet revamp or design a new tool to complete regulatory forms
- Update documentations related to valuation process, methodology and results
- Support prophet operation such as model run setting, table update, result extraction, etc.
- Participate in Prophet model UAT exercise to ensure the model's correctness
Support to Participating Business Development Team
- Understand the product features and bonus mechanism of participating policies
- Support the management of participating fund and bonus recommendation
- Perform prophet operation to monitor the position of participating fund
- Understand various investment instruments, and support impact analysis with regard to different investment strategies and ALM initiatives
- Provide support on ad hoc enquiry or policy value calculation
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of processes
Through the internship program, you are able to:
- Apply the knowledge you learn at university.
- Understand the real life work environment.
- Gain relevant experience, such as exposure to handle task with business cashflow and projection worksheets.
- Support Prophet (cashflow projection software) modelling, maintenance and regular operations.
- Enhance soft skills through on-the-job training, e.g. communication skill.
- Undergraduate students of degree of actuarial science or related discipline /or fresh graduates with less than one year of working experience
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Skills of Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic for Applications a strong advantage
- Good team players with can-do attitude
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.