Transaction Regulatory Reporting Control Analyst
The Senior Analyst will be responsible for ensuring operational running of the regulatory reporting function is stable and compliant in addition to leading and delivering on upcoming regulatory and business change.
- With your strong knowledge and passion for regulation, you will anticipate and lead solution delivery for upcoming regulatory and business changes impacting reporting
- As a subject matter expert in the field, you will represent the department to firm-wide stakeholders and committees
- You will use your operational expertise to oversee the “BAU” report production team, supporting the team with your operational compliance mindset
- Using your analytical mindset, work with colleagues in Trading, Complaince and Technology to continuously identify and resolve data quality issues
- You will demonstrate a strong client first mindset, working with our Client Managers to keep our clients informed of regulatory reporting matters
- You will be involved in the creation of new portfolios/products to assess any reporting needs
- You will articulately manage correspondence on reporting matters between clients, regulators and other key stakeholders
- With a keen eye for detail, produce accurate management information on statistcs for leadership
- With an appreciation of the importance of this activity, you will as the first line of defence for transaction regulatory reporting by managing controls and oversight metrics to show trends and anomalies that require further root cause analysis
- Transaction reports produced under: MiFID II, EMIR, SFTR, ASIC, MAS
- University degree
- The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of delivery within a cross-jursidictional Buy-side regulatory reporting function.
- Alongside expertise in financial regulation, the ability to own and solve complex problems, while supporting and leading on change topics will be core to the role.
- Candidates with previous man-managerial experience, in a financial services environment, would also be at an advantage for the role.
Knowledge and Skills
- You will have knowledge of trade and transaction reporting (MiFID II, EMIR, SFTR, ASIC)
- You will have knowledge of a range of financial products (including; Bonds, Equities, FX, Derivatives and Mutual Funds) and processes from end to end of financial operations
- Your communication skills will be excellent with the ability to work with a wide range of people and within a varied and evolving working environment
- You will have strong logical reasoning, attention to detail, problem solving and organisational skills
- Commerical and customer (internal and external clients) oriented focus
- Operational compliance mindset
- Fluent in English
- Team player
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.