VIE - Financial Controller (North America)
The main responsibilities of the role:
- Financial data mining and maintenance of revenue budget and forecasting models.
- Track and determine financial status by analyzing results in comparison to budgets/forecasts.
- Reconciliation of books to local FP&A processes.
- Financial modeling support to FP&A team.
- Preparation of monthly variance cost analysis vs. budget/forecast/YoY.
- Support FP&A team during planning, budgeting and forecasting cycles.
- Ad hoc reporting analysis for CFO and Controller
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €801bn in assets as of the end of 2019. We employ about 2,360 people around the world and operate out of 28 offices split across 20 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.
AXA IM is committed to building an inclusive culture, valuing diversity and supporting the career progression of all employees.