Senior Analyst, International Broker team
Representation of Maxis GBN in Asia. This position is a high functioning role with supporting account management and wide array responsibilities for all related to renewals.
The role is accountable for the overall MAXIS GBN Asia portfolio by working in collaboration with working partners to drive on-going portfolio expansion, profitability, understand, articulate and resolve any issues and drive the overall Maxis GBN strategy.
This individual is to be a team player and meets tight deadlines. Key function is managing the portfolio with a high retention rate as well as develop tools/database and put up detailed claims analysis reports for the clients/intermediaries usage worldwide. A matured person with minimal supervision on producing quality work. His/her ability to articulate and present with various stakeholders on all aspects of relationship is also key to the success of this role.
Responsible for all related activities of MAXIS GBN portfolio, detailed claims analysis report (periodic and ad hoc), supporting clients/intermediaries/partners, up selling opportunities across the portfolio, to through close in an assigned territory.
To strengthen the working relationship of all related stakeholders, clients and intermediaries/working partner. Maintain a high accounts retention rate and sustainable profit.
Overall, to achieve the company vision and values.
- To lead and be accountable for the end-to-end assigned portfolio of Maxis GBN.
- Responsible for the overall relationship related to fronting companies and TPAs, accounts receivables, reports, renewals negotiation, renewal negotiation, profitability of the portfolio, education, and communication for the re-insured portfolio to the respective stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and writing capabilities to produce periodic claims analysis reports for clients and working intermediaries.
- Collect, analyze, interpret, translate the portfolio data with Maxis GBN.
- Participate in conference calls and external facing with the clients/intermediaries whenever there is a necessity.
- To strategize, implement, drive and monitor each client’s records with Maxis GBN ie: renewal roadmap, renewal strategies, claims management strategy, SLA monitoring, etc. Evidenced or supporting KPIs demonstrating the improvement or ROI for these clients being managed by you.
- Owns end-to-end management and execution of corrective action plans – strategic and administrative.
- Responsible for capturing, documenting, and sharing market intelligence; use market intelligence to develop and drive strategic improvements.
- Exercises good judgment and discretion to support Maxis GBN portfolio.
- Review reports/dashboard with individual fronting companies and TPAs.
- Proactively educate and influence the stakeholders on Maxis GBN business objectives, standard operating procedures, policies and programs.
- Understands and applies service culture principles and pricing methodology.
- Identifies all related stakeholders needs and responds to inquiries with knowledgeable and timely responses.
- Setting up meetings and preparing pitches.
- Ensures timely execution of compliance with Maxis GBN/AXA Fr’s standards and local country jurisdiction.
- Any other task assignments.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- University graduate is required. Insurance products are very complex and demand an ability to perform and explain complex financial analysis.
- With extensive insurance knowledge, especially re-insurance and group offerings.
- The candidate must be comfortable making presentations to all levels of management and be able to explain complex products in an understandable manner.
- Highly analytical and meticulous.
- High competency on Access, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent Computer Programming Skills (Visual Basic Script and VBA, C++, Pascal, Java)
- Strong sense of coordination and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently with a strong sense of accountability.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluent in communication and written English and Mandarin.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Deep understanding of insurance products and respective country mandated employee benefits offerings and laws that regulate insurance.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
 Including customers of AXA China Region Insurance Company Limited, AXA China Region Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability), and AXA General Insurance Hong Kong Limited AXA Corporate Solutions, AXA Matrix Risk Consultants, AXA Insurance Company, and AXA Art with AXA XL’s insurance and reinsurance operations combined
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.