As Solution Architect in the Architecture team, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding the business you're working for
- Contributing to the target architecture roadmap
- Defining the best solution taking into account target architecture, business KPIs and project contraints (planning, budget, security, NFRs, etc.)
- Proposing innovative solutions
- Defending your solution
- Reusing existing assets and creating reusable assets when it's possible
- Documenting architectural choices that you made in your reflexions (application components, integrations, application cooperation, information and technology viewpoints)
- Explaining your solution choices in a language that is understandable by business and delivery teams
- Reporting to the Enterprise Architect of your domain
- Working closely with Business Architects and Delivery Managers
- The follow-up of delivery from an architecture perspective, assuring compliancy with plans
- Being a sparring partner of lead functional and technical engineers
As an IT Solution Architect, you have:
- A very good knowledge of architectural integration patterns (services, API, event-driven architecture, etc.) and concepts (SOA, componentization, micro services, micro front-ends, etc.)
- The ability to design your solution using Archimate modelling language
- A previous experience working with Sparx Enterprise Architect (considered as an asset)
- A good knowledge of cloud platforms. Experience on Bluemix and AWS is an asset
In addition to this, you ideally have most of the below elements:
- A Master’s degree or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in digital sales process in the insurance domain is an asset
- The ability to work in an Agile environment
- Quick learning and adaptability skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluent French/English or Dutch/English
- Networking and influencing skills
- Result orientation
- Very good knowledge of IT market trends and technology evolutions
- The ability to work autonomously and in teams
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
A nice reward for your hard work
An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
The benefits of working at an insurance company
From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
A job that respects your personal life and dreams
With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!