Sales Manager - CS1
Supervise a team of Financial Executives (FEs) to ensure that prescribed business activities and performance levels of the area, as defined in the KPI, are delivered in a timely manner
Used prescribed coaching tools to teach, facilitate, and guide FEs to build capabilities that will maximize sales performance and deliver sales targets
Communicate to FEs appropriate Bancassurance correspondence and memorandum in a timely manner
Ensure team compliance of company policies and provisions as specified under the company's Code of Ethics and Market Conduct Guidelines
Execute efficient expense management
- Build and maintain cordial business relationship with PSBank Area Head, Branch Heads, and Staff to ensure sustainable flow of business
- Execute prescribed activities that will develop sales and marketing capabilities of branches within the area such as Pocket Briefings, Synergy-workshops, Bi-monthly branch visits, etc.
- Communicate Bancassurance's initiatives, campaigns, and product related updates to all branches in the area in a timely manner
- Ensure comprehensive product knowledge of AXA product and services
- Continuously develop sales management skills and capabilities through ongoing compliance to training and development and adherence to defined sales management process
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Preferably an Assistant Manager / Manager specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc.) or its equivalent
- At least 4 years solid sales experience in Bancassurance, Insurance, or Financial Services
- Preferably with at least 3 years in a managerial capacity
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.