Financial Officer - MM2
Join the Top Global Insurance Brand!
AXA's FINANCIAL SOLUTIONS OFFICER are confident, optimistic, reliable, and driven individuals who enjoy a career with a noble purpose. They are full time sales employees based in Metrobank/ PSBank branches to offer solutions that address the financial needs of the banks' customers. Equipped with technology-based tolls in customizing, and presenting financial solutions to their clients, they are trained to excel in the art of putting the customer first at the center of their business.
Daily Sales Activities
Carry out continuous lead generation activities
Set appointments, whether over the phone or face-to-face
Conduct financial needs analysis and recommend customized solutions
Prepare documents of customers and submit applications
Strengthen customer relationship through after sales servicing
- Build a long term relationship with the bank partner
- Engage the bank partner to be active referrers
- Promote reciprocity by referring customers to the bank for a loan or savings/checking account
- Inform and update branch of daily activities, branch performance, status of referrals
- Complete the Onboarding Program encompassing technical and soft skills (Product, Sales Process, Distributor Tools)
- Attend advance training offerings and designation programs
- Get accredited to run customer events, whether in-branch or offsite
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree holder
- Candidate must have at least 4-5 years solid sales and account management experience, preferably from telecommunications, real estate, hotel management/tourism services, banking and stock trading, luxury auto sales, and pharmaceutical industry specifically handling top clients portfolio
- Preferably with at least 3-5 years of commendable sales performance specializing in Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, Securities, Investments, etc.) and in Corporate Banking or Wealth Management/Financial Planning services to High Net Worth (HNW) clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to exhibit a strong aspiration to be an expert or leader in the future
- Display an excellent team spirit
- With desire to have a noble purpose in their career
- Willing to be assigned in a Metrobank/PSBank branch
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.