Portfolio Management Officer - CS1
Responsible in providing PSBank clients a holistic approach on securing their financial future by executing proper portfolio management on a higher basis hence creating a centric customer relationship within their business
Has the ability to identify the suitability of an investment program to be able to meet the financial goals of a client
Focus of engagement is highly on the valued and high-net worth clients of PSBank
- Carry out continuous lead generation activities
- Set appointments, whether over the phone or face to face
- Conduct financial needs analysis and portfolio management to provide customized solutions'
- Prepare documents of customers and submit applications
- Strengthen customer relationship through policy reviews and regular touchpoints
- Understand customer profile and segmentation across all areas
- Develop penetration and execution plan to increase customer base and share of wallet following principles of customer centricity
- Drive customer engagement standards using AXA Solutions and MAB
- Proactive management of customer feedback including complaints
- Provides marketing feedback on products and competitors activity
- Attend and complete the training curriculum set for skills and talent development
- Participate in advance training sessions and forums conducted outside the premises of the company
- Accreditation to run required customer events and programs initiated by the channel
- Builds and nurtures key business relationship with PSBank Branch Head and staff;
- Execute prescribed partner engagement activities and events that will develop sales and marketing capabilities of the assigned branch
- Engage and train bank partners in proper lead generation and hand over process
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 3-5 years of solid Sales and Account Management experience specifically handling clients portfolios
- With commendable sales performance in Wealth Management of Financial Planning Services to High Net Worth clients
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.