Business Relationship Executive - CS2
- Conduct Financial Needs Analysis and recommend customized solutions
- Drive and conduct AXA's financial literacy program (What's Your Game Plan)
- Prepare the necessary documentation of customers and submit applications
- Embody AXA's Financial One Stop Shop (F.O.S.S.) Proposition by actively promoting both Life and Non-Life solutions
- Strengthen relationship with assigned PSBank Account Officers through Joint-Field Work Activities and promotion of custom-fit events to referred companies
- Inform and timely update of daily activities, performance and status of referrals
- Complete the Onboarding Program encompassing technical and soft skills (Product, Sales Process, Distributor Tools)
- Attend advanced training offerings and designation programs
- Get accredited to run customer events, whether in-branch or offsite
- Bachelor's degree holder
- At least 1-2 years of solid working experience and a successful track record as: Retail sales or Relationship Officer, Customer Service Representative, Low Counter Bank Staff, Nurse, Teacher or Real Estate Broker
- Preferably with at least 1-2 years sales experience in a life insurance organization/company but not a mandatory
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders including C Suite executives
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communication skills
- Strong team player
- With desire to have a noble purpose in their career
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Proficient in MS Office applications (esp in Excel and Powerpoint)
- Excellent communication skills (oral/written)
- Negotiation skills
- Relationship Management skills
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.