Agency Development Manager
- Develops managers to recruit sales force with the capability to access its desired target market.
- Drives quality managers by implementing developmental and motivational activities to increase productivity and competence.
- Coordinates with Agency Training and Development unit for developmental programs.
- Implements and promotes sales drives and campaigns in coordination with Agency Development.
- Monitors persistency of business in the assigned branch.
- Augments performance activity of managers and crafts solutions to improve business conservation.
- Ensures that the agency distributors adhere to company policies, business practices and norms.
- Develops and maintains high morale among agency distributors.
- College graduate of any business- related course.
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience in Sales and/or Agency Development.
- At least 2 years supervisory/managerial capacity.
- Ability to work well with people of all levels within the organization.
- High degree of professionalism and has great business etiquette.
- Goal- oriented and flexible.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Preferably Assistant Manager / Managers specializing in Sales - Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, etc) or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Strong experience in Non life GI as well
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.