Integration Senior Manager
Guide everyone through the uncharted territory that the two organizations (GI and Life teams) must cross before they can function as one.
Act as consultant, facilitator, communicator, project manager, coach and bridge builder.
Create the connective tissue between the two businesses.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Creation and delivery of a disciplined integration strategy, process and execution plan
- Executing approved new organization structure, modifying cultures, moving premises, integrating systems, overhauling operations, consolidating products and services
- Managing the transition period quickly and effectively.
- Spotting/identifying areas that pose a problem to integration, take initiative to provide a solution, and make sound recommendations on the path to take. Proposing modification to the “To Be” integrated process when necessary, secures buy-in, and manages the execution in an orderly and agile manner; must adapt and re-calibrate plans as the situation evolves.
- Managing the various work streams that it will require to successfully move to the desired state.
- Responsible for clear Team assignments, common formats for their outputs, disciplined timelines, and coordinated meeting schedules, communication mechanisms and review processes. The integration not only needs to put this machinery and structure into place but also to coordinate and manage it on ongoing basis.
- Motivating and involving people through new channels of authority. The integration manager needs to inspire people by making the process in itself exciting.
- Manage the Integration team
- Demonstrated experience in providing solutions to business integration issues.
- 10-15 years in a project Management leadership role
- Personable and trust worthy who can quickly gain the trust of people affected by the integration.
- Excellent people management skills; Able to inspire and move people to action
- Flexible and quick to recalibrate.
- Sensitive and able to handle cultural and emotional issues especially from the acquired company.
- Skilled and knowledgeable in various organizational functions.
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.
Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.