Life Claims Administrator
1. Accurately and efficiently perform the following skills: Data entry/encoding; filing paper documents, email, calendar management, and word processing for different life claims/inquiries the team will receive
2. Facilitates clients requests and follows through on commitments to clients; ensures delivery of promised service to clients
3. Handles claim files (locates/requests files, files paperwork, reconstructs missing files, moves misfiled documents, sends to other offices, etc.)
4. Retrieves, prints, faxes, or mails supporting documentation to vendors or others as directed
5. Receives, screens and routes incoming telephone calls and other electronic correspondence
6. Contacts or receives contact from customers or other claim related third parties to obtain and/or provide necessary file information to comply with quality and process standards
7. Generates and sends appropriate forms to insured/claimant for completion
8. Processes and facilitates activities related to claims payments
9. Completes all necessary forms, logs documents into the system, and routes them to the appropriate parties
10. Provide backup for any support functions in the office
11. Performs such other additional task as may be assigned by manager from time to time
12. Initiates process improvement within area of responsibility and in coordination with his/her team
2. Must possess very good communication skills, preferably with call center experience and/or support experience in a health clinic setting
3. Customer oriented and highly sociable.
4. Highly developed sense of integrity
5. Pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
6. Detail oriented, highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to multitask
7. Able to take on tasks and also take the initiative to take on additional roles. A self-starter and also able to work effectively in a collaborative work culture.
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.
Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.