Agency Development Specialist
Contribute towards the achievement of Agency targets through development and managing relationships between the preferred segment of Market Agents. Decamillionaires, Million producers and top market agents (500K and above GWP).
1. Drives preferred segment of agents by implementing developmental and motivational activities to increase productivity and competence
2. Goal Settings and check-ins with agents
a. Communicates sales direction, objectives, targets to agents (s); monitors performance and provide agents regular updates
b. Conducts regular visits/meetings with agents individually/group
3. Sustain strong relationship with agents by providing best practice in servicing (prompt and personalized)
4. Ensures that the agents adhere to Company policies, business practices and norms
5. Develops and maintains high morale among agency distributors
6. Caddy agents in selling GI and Life products
7. Maintain the required renewal ratio per line.8. 100% achievement of the GI and Life targets
1. Identify and prospect active millionaire agents across the insurance industry in the Philippines and activate them as licensed agent.
2. Collaborate with the *training team* to process the licensing and activation of the prospect agents.
3. Understand market conditions for targeted agents’ pipelines, and prepare distinct and effective recruiting approaches to those agents
4. Present and promote company’s benefits and strengths to the prospect agents
5. Ensures smooth end to end onboarding process6. Monitor and track performance of the newly recruited agents
1. Activate existing and newly recruited agents as a life agent in AXA
2. Collaborate with the *training team* to process the licensing and activation of the agents.
a. Trainingb. Licensing
1. Coordinates and collaborate with other units/department for account, claims and other concerns of the agents
2. Recommend account approval to branch heads, region heads and underwriters
3. Manage PBR of assigned agents
4. Attend technical and soft skills training conducted related to their function
5. Ensures execution of management directives
6. Timely submission of reports required by the branch head and corporate team.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.
Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.