Financial Solutions Officer
- Identifies prospective clients, financial planning interviews, prepares presentations, and closes the sale of insurance and investment services to high net worth individual.
- Undertakes financial planning interviews using structured presentation processes and fact find materials using FNA (Financial Need Analysis) Tool
- Ensures achievement of monthly sales goals and contributes in team targets.
- Analyzes, prepares reports and presents findings with recommendation for company products. Answer questions and overcome objections.
- Ensures that sales process executed is in accordance with laws and company policies stated in MCG (Market Conduct Guidelines)
- Actively source/generates new referrals/leads through various networking channels, bank and client referrals from fact find interviews.
- Develops and maintains cordial working relations with bank officers, employees and High Net Worth clients by ensuring the timely and expeditious servicing of clients’ financial needs and requirements.
- Provides after-sales services: policy delivery, explanation and attends to queries and problems within given time.
- Maintains confidentiality and accuracy of client’s details and contacts.
- Monitors market development and economic trends within industry and how these impact clients’ portfolio. Provides marketing feedback on products and competitors activity.
- Compiles production and ensures compliance in activity reports and Monthly Performance reports.
- Attends to all administrative functions associated with the job, including completion of application forms and attends to underwriting requirements, communication with AXA Head Office, etc.
- Performs other task that maybe assigned by the Senior Sales Manager and Sales Director.
· Graduate of any 4-year or 5-year Bachelor’s degree
· Candidate must have at least 5-7 years solid sales and account management experience preferably from telecommunications, real estate, hotel management/tourism services, banking and stock trading, luxury auto sales and pharmaceutical industry specifically handling top clients portfolio.
· With at least 3 years sales experience in Bancassurance
· Preferably with at least 5 years of commendable sales performance in Financial Services (Insurance, Unit Trust, Securities, Investments, etc.) and in Corporate Banking or Wealth Management/Financial Planning services to High Net Worth (HNW) clients.
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 107 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.
Apart from being the world’s highest-ranking global insurance brand, we have the AXA Academy to help and prepare each of you for further specialization and career growth.
We have one of the most competitive variable compensation packages in the industry, which includes recognition, incentives, and guaranteed bonuses. We also offer medical and dental benefits and automatic HMO coverage to dependents.