Project Manager - COO
- Responsible for day-to-day project management activities, include but not limited to project planning and progress monitoring, risks and issues management, budget control, vendor and stakeholder management
- Act as user champion when coordinating with business stakeholders and align all development activity with business goals and priorities
- Responsible for feature / requirement definition, use cases and user stories, delivery management and ongoing quality management
- Performs analysis to balance business needs, customer needs and recommends alternative technological approaches when designing website features and enhancements
- Ensure all deliverables are implemented according to agreed requirements, within budget and good quality
- Day-to-day management with external vendors for deliverables
- Univeristy graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, IT or related disciplines
- Over 10 years of solid experience in Project Management, and attention to details
- Proven track record in delivery of large, complex projects in large, complex organizations
- Excellent creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Sold experience in managing stakeholders at multiple levels of organization
- Sold experience in managing external vendors
- Cantonese speaking is a must
- Experience with planning and change managment
- Knowlege of insurance industry desirable
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
AXA is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to promote Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) by creating a work environment where all employees are treated with dignity, respect, and where individual differences are valued. We welcome and treasure diverse profiles to join our big family, and to build an inclusive culture together which allows everyone to maximize their personal potential.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.