Technical and Offer Health (INMO)
Be part of the Health & EB business team, in charge of overseeing the Health & EB portfolios of more than 15 AXA INM countries, and promoting Technical excellence.
Health& EB is a key growth engine for AXA INM, and more broadly for AXA Group, the ambition in term of profitable growth, innovation and “beyond Insurance” services, is particularly high.
- Support for Health/EB product developments and launches in the entities.
- Provide guidance to countries/entities in their designing and formulating health technical operations.
- Contributes to increase capability, skills and knowledge of local entity teams in all the aspects of the technical value chain.
- Promotion of innovations in the Health/EB business models.
- Tracking of Health/EB business results and KPIs, report to INM stakeholders and management.
- Reviewing and driving of profitability plans in key entities.
- Serving as governance body on technical matters for the entities.
- Contributes to large groups underwriting and design corporate packages
- Contribute to build Health Underwriting Community in INM countries (support the deployment of regular actuarial training activities such as seminars, workshops in order to promote Technical Excellence).
- Build relationships with Technical teams to be seen as a technical expert (strong focus on business-UW). Travel to entities will be necessary as well as the maintenance of relationships through email, conference call and case underwriting service
- Provide to all the entities timely and accurate service for new product development, pricing, underwriting, and other technical servicing initiatives.
- Assess capabilities in the entities and then design and implement action plans to increase those capabilities.
- Build and strengthen the Health & EB community within INM to share experiences, approaches and knowledge.
- Collaborate with local teams on selected initiatives and priorities.
- 4-8 Years + Experience in Health/EB insurance business
- Experience in more than 1 market
- Have been involved in Offer, portfolio management, Pricing/Underwriting as well as market development
- Educated to University degree level (Actuarial, Mathematics)
- Strong knowledge Excel, Powerpoint, Word.
- Fluent in Spoken & Written English + Spanish
- Knowledge of how to balance between the will for AXA INM to grow, while being profitable (even improve profitability)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health/EB insurance products and their features
- Result and execution orientation - resilient, persistent and highly target-oriented
- Ability to communicate, lead and influence.
- Highly self motivated and without need for day to day supervision
- Ability to work in a multi cultural international environment
- Ability to effectively prioritise and be highly organised
- Ability to maintain quality underwriting decision making under pressure
- Excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills
- Sense of organisation, Results oriented
- Ability to fix priorities and to make synthesis, Good “Time keeper”
- Team worker, Good interpersonal relationship
As one of the largest global insurers, our purpose is to empower people to live a better life. This purpose is shared by each and every employee throughout our organization, as we tailor our services and solutions to each of our 107 million customers around the world, one person at a time.
You are the starting point for all our work. We strive to give you more choice, more innovation and more power to decide how, when and where you access our products and services, while making sure we provide excellence, quality and a strong financial foundation for everything we deliver, at the right cost to you.