Software Architect/Lead System Analyst
You’re passionate about designing applications and clearly define the roles and responsibilities of each component within the application, for it to be robust and future-proof.
This passion comes from a long experience (5-7 years) of developing applications yourself – preferably the back-end parts (java – restAPIs) – after which you organically evolved to designing them. You like playing with API definitions (swagger description) and read bedtime stories on SOA (SOAP/XML services, WSDL definition and modification).
You understand the consequences of your design and architectural pattern choice (business API, micro-services, etc.) and you enjoy defining and manipulating sequence diagrams, information models, etc. – preferably together with a Solution Architect.
You’re keen on safeguarding the compliance of your designs with architectural patterns. To do this you savour working together with the Solution Architect and Enterprise Architect on the subject you design. You enjoy reviewing development designs proposed by one of AXA Belgium’s strategic partners.
You demonstrate a hands-on attitude: pragmatic while meticulous when respecting guidelines and patterns.
While not indispensable, the fact that you hold a professional programs certification in Java, Angular and others is very much appreciated.
You have experience in working on Software Design of large-scale (>14k md) software projects, during which you have demonstrated knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity and open source technologies.
You’re an excellent team-player with outstanding communication skills in English; your French/Dutch skills are considered as an asset.
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
- Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by ‘I can be me’. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8LEFZsQe5U
- Development and support: a welcome day, ‘Learning on the Job’ and a broad range of courses, focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
- Our ‘New Way of Working’: working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
- Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations, psychosocial support.
- A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and benefit from fully refunded commuting, discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA, you receive a competitive and extensive insurance package.
Explore your new workplace https://youtu.be/Bc-r3i8G4s8
Join our team and ‘Apply now’