Claims Staff - Travel & PA
- To process claims registration by review and check claims validation, collect and ensure required data/documents/information have been completed. Perform in claims system (PSEA system) from registration, produce PLA (if any) and ensure claims processes are treated timely and accurately in accordance with SLA and company policy.
- Liaise with external party (ies) (independent loss adjuster and/or investigator, forensic, consultant) and perform in survey/physical inspections (when necessary). Produce survey report by genuine accident or cause of loss, evaluates damages, and prepares written estimates according to policy requirements and liability.
- To communicate and negotiates investigation process with external parties, perform that claims are investigated and valid to be settled on timely basis in accordance with the agreed policies and procedure.
- Verifies and evaluates information, analyze insurance policies and all claims documents in order to determine claim coverage (approve/reject).
- To communicate with intermediary (agent, broker) to inform status of claims base on analyze and investigation process results. Control handling process by intermediary to ensure the process in accordance with SLA and company policy.
- Handling claims settlement process, start from collect required documents related payment and liaise with finance team, process in PSEA system and inform to intermediary in relation to payment process, and Produce DLA (Definite Loss Active) if any.
- To review and follow up claims outstanding in order to update reserve amount claim to achieve or minimize claims outstanding, in order to support claims objective targets.
- To arrange auction process with salvage buyer, ensure the process comply with policy and procedure.
- Apply compliance framework to ensure activities carried out comply with local and AXA Group internal policies and guidelines as well as external regulatory requirements.
- Completion of a bachelor's at an accredited college or university.
- Minimum 2+ years experience at claims process at general insurance company, especially in Marine Claims.
- AAAIK qualification or other relevant professional qualifications are advantages.
- Strong in technical PnC, analytical and conceptual thinking.
- Has good analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Achievement orientation and focus on customer service.
- Good in English, verbal and writing communication.
- High level of integrity and dependability.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA General Insurance (PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia) is part of AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management with 166.000 employees, serving 103 million customers in 59 countries.
AXA General Insurance operates through various distribution channels such as direct marketing, agency, broker, bancassurance, and alternate distribution, with constant expansion of its network in Indonesia. Serving more than 36.116 clients in Indonesia and supported by more than 500 sales force and 8 branch offices. PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia is registered and supervised by Otoritas Jasa Keuangan (OJK) based on Business License No. 682/KMK.017/1996 dated December 16th, 1996.
AXA General Insurance provides a various range of general insurance protection. PT Asuransi AXA Indonesia products vary from personal insurance such as home & contents, private motor, travel, individual & family health and personal accident insurance to business insurance such as property, office, manufacturing, marine cargo, motor and group health accident.
Open-ended contract with 3 months probation