IT Governance Assistant Manager
- Conduct and Responsibility as IT Governance in ASI Operation ( IT Project and IT Operations)
- Responsible for new or adopting AXA Policy or Standards or Procedures for IT Governance
- Implementation of New IT Governance Policy or Standard or Procedures to stakes holder.
- Work with the relevant parties in the business to identify business expected for IT Governance.
- Make measurement of IT Governance implementation related to IT Project and IT Operations
- Undergraduate (S1) major in Information Technology or Management or Engineering
- Min 2-3 years proven experience in business requirement gathering IT Audit & Governance
- Knowing making Standard/Policies /procedure for IT Governance with RACI and better flow process
- Have Knowledge of any IT Audit or CISA or COBIT
- Group insurance / general insurance / business / finance /
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven organizational negotiation and influencing skills. Fluency in English speaking and writing is essential
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills along with being organized, structured, assertive are required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong report writing ability
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Fluency in English speaking and writing is essential
- Credibility, persistence, confidence to manage projects, conduct workshops and presentations with senior management and other stakeholders
- Security Audit, Security Policy, Security Risk Management
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things. In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
At AXA, we support millions of people around the world by protecting them, their families, belongings, assets, businesses and their future.
Present in 64 countries, AXA’s 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors provide their expertise in support of 103 million customers through four core business activities: Property & Casualty Insurance; Life & Savings; Health Insurance; and Asset Management. In a fast-evolving world, AXA anticipates change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of its customers.
We strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in the world - onto even greater things. At AXA, we want our people to wake up every day with the drive and inspiration of our noble mission; collectively, we want to empower people to live a better life.
• Dynamic working environment
• Comprehensive learning and development program
• Opportunity for international working assignment
• Competitive remuneration package
• Interesting employee engagement program