- Assist the managers to prepare regular business reports for management presentation
- Assist the managers to prepare presentation materials for projects, agency meetings and varies management reporting purpose
- Provide necessary business support to the team to ensure the team is function smoothly and effectively
- Provide clerical support to manager inculding document retrival, filing, report generating, checking and other administrative duties
- Supervise and assist helper to perform daily/rountine administrative work within the agency office
- University graduate in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year working experience and preferable in life insurance industry
- Eager to learn and attentive to details
- Proficiency in PC skills, including MS office(Word, Excel and Power Point)
- Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese
- Ability to multi-task and handle pressure of a fast-paced environment
- Execellent interpersonal and problem handling skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Hong Kong, a member of the AXA Group, prides itself of serving over 1 million customers in Hong Kong and Macau. Besides being one of the largest health protection providers in Hong Kong, it is also the number 1 General Insurance provider1 and a market leader in motor insurance.
AXA Hong Kong is committed to helping its customers achieve stability and prosperity through providing a comprehensive range of life, health, property and casualty protection, as well as wealth management and retirement solutions.
We believe it is our inherent responsibility to support the communities we operate in, hence creating a sustainable business via constant and considerable contribution in the dimensions of health, environment and the community.
1Based on 2013 Office of the Commissioner of Insurance market share statistics
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.