Digital Partnerships Manager
The Digital Partnership, Research and Development Manager is responsible in introducing innovation that comes from external relationships as much as internal (AXA Global and/or other countries) to be part of the corporate innovation with the objective to share knowledge, data and technology, and introduce each party to their respective networks. The candidate is to create opportunities for two-way value exchange for disruptive ideas, technologies and business models from potential partners. The candidate is to support the innovation vertical in implementing partnership models that connects AXA Philippines to 3rd Parties (i.e. RO, 3rd party vendors, GT group of companies, business partners and etc.).
Digital Partnership - Research/Discover
- Supplement innovation vertical with researches in industry, market standards, regulations, competitors, suppliers, processes with regard to digital through close collaboration with marketing and insights
- Support innovation vertical maintain a comprehensive understanding and analysis of potential new business opportunities related to market gaps, product developments and platforms
- Define how emerging technologies can enable disruptive strategies
- Seek partners to accelerate and grow under-utilized technologies of the organization
- Assist senior leadership and department managers in identifying opportunities for digital partnerships
- Gain deeper understanding of business through interviews and focus groups
- Help business owners rethink their business and guide them through ideation process and utilization of digital/technology
- Facilitate meetings to introduce relevant stakeholders to identify POC, pilot and MVP potential
- Build business cases to support partnership model
- Manage on-boarding of partners and liaise with support teams (i.e. Legal and Compliance, Information Security and Procurement)
- Establish and maintain road maps with partners to ensure continuous growth of services and platforms
- Review relationship and benefits with partners to assess if partnership is to continue, grow or stop.
- Connect and immerse with the innovation ecosystem which includes universities, investors, incubators, startups and research facilities) to seek opportunities for disruptive products or solutions that can differentiate the organization
- Maintain an awareness of the overall Innovation and investment trends in key technology areas, and regularly inform and update the organization
- Represent AXA PH’s Innovation efforts to the community at large through articles, blogs, conferences, etc
- Bachelor's degree holder
- 3-5 years of experience working for a top tier strategy technology consulting firm developing business strategies for clients or equivalent experience
- Involvement in digital transformation (i.e business modelling, operations and etc.)
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills; Experience making data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Business case development; Understanding business challenges and explaining solutions can provide value
- Strong leadership, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a “get things done” attitude
- Ability to establish effective working relationships with clients and business representatives
- Ability to facilitate effective meetings
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills; able to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Ability to work independently in a fast-pace agile team environment to meet aggressive goals and high quality standards; does not require close supervision
- Experience in developing proposals and responding to request for proposals
- High level of competency with Office Productivity Tools
- Computer System Literacy – Intermediate to Advance
- Above average knowledge of project management methodologies
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.