Solution Architect - Cloud
Property and Casualty Insurance – Underwriting and Contract Management
- Retail LoB
- Commercial LoB
The Solution Architect is an IT professional with strong emphasis on applications, data and/or technology architectures and a thorough understanding of business LoB she/he is supporting. The Solution Architect outlines solutions across functional domains then monitors their implementation (via design authority meetings). The Solution Architect reports directly to the Enterprise Architect of the domain and work in close tandem with Business Architects and Delivery Managers.
- You work in an Agile environment.
- For each functionality (Epic/Feature), you create the solution architecture which contain application components, integration (services, API, events and file), application cooperation, information and Public Cloud (AWS) usage views and which are formalized using Archimate.
- You ensure to connect technology with measurable business value
- You collaborate with the product team (dev and ops engineers) to ensure e2e alignment on the solution
- You take ownership of non-functional requirements specification.
- You communicate the solution and make sure stakeholders and management understand it (to the detail necessary).
- You collaborate with the enterprise architects for strategic direction and you contribute in the implementation of the target architecture roadmap.
- You challenge and validate/define the scope to ensure that business can take the right decisions for the organization.
- You ensure that initiative remain aligned with the initial business architecture to ensure the right result is obtained for the organization.
- You support the business in business process digitization (challenge, simplify,…) by proposing innovative solutions.
- You have a master degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- You must be fluent in French, be able to read/write English and understand Dutch.
- You have excellent communication skills (ability to communicate to all relevant stakeholders on their relevant level of information need) and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations
- You are a quick learner and have the ability to rapidly grasp the IT application landscape and the business functions these applications fulfill.
- You are good at networking and influencing.
- You are result driven.
- You have very good knowledge of IT market trends and following technology evolutions.
- You are familiar with converting and analyzing complex functional and non-functional requirements and able to make other complex technical information understandable.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You are a team player and you leverage the knowledge of your peers to ensure the best possible solution.
- AWS Cloud architecture as well as Docker and k8s skills and experience are an asset
AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
At AXA, we want to be more than the world leader in insurance and asset management.
Our purpose is ‘Act for human progress by protecting what matters’. As an insurance company, we want to watch over every individual, society and the world. While always keeping the future in mind.
With every step we take, we keep our values in mind: customer first, integrity, courage and One AXA. Everything we do, we do as a team.
That’s what we do every day for 3 million customers of AXA Belgium. But we also like to look after our more than 3,000 employees.
What we offer :
A nice reward for your hard work
An attractive salary, supplemented with discretionary personal and collective bonuses and of course, meal and eco vouchers.
The benefits of working at an insurance company
From group to hospitalization insurance and ambulatory care (family members can also join at an advantageous rate) and with up to 30% discount on all additional insurance products.
A job that respects your personal life and dreams
With 35 days off per year to recharge, home working options, sports facilities and professional training to make sure you stay in shape mentally, physically and professionally!