1. IFRS 17 Implementation
* Actively support the appropriate implementation of IFRS 17 standards. This mainly include designing the actuarial model and analysis required to meet the new standards.
* Supporting the local project team in terms of actuarial analysis of the business contracts and assessing its impact to finance, applications, data and systems.
* Presentation and communication of the implementation status and impact to senior management with the local project team.
2. Financial Condition Report, Capital Modelling and Reserving
* Performing business plan review, stress testing and independent pricing review to be incorporated as part of the annual Financial Condition Report.
* Conducting capital modelling exercises including enhancing and back testing the models for accuracy in order to optimize capital position.
* Provides regular reporting pack requested by regulators and regional risk management on a timely basis.
* Also providing support to the actuarial reserving team in their monthly valuation work.
* Evaluate and continuously modify and improve actuarial processes and procedures to improve operating performance and productivity.
* Contribute to the development and support of the existing relationship with the Group / Regional Counterparts.
- Degree in Actuarial Science or related studies
- Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in programming language (e.g. SAS, VBA, etc.) will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
AXA Affin General Insurance Berhad is a joint venture between AXA Group and Affin Holdings Berhad. We are one of the fastest growing general insurance companies in Malaysia, and the No.1 leader in Medical and Health insurance (source: ISM). We provide comprehensive and tailored protection solutions to individuals and businesses in the areas of Motor, Home, Accidental, Travel and Commercial insurance.
We pride ourselves in conducting business responsibly, and building long-term relationship of trust when serving almost a million Malaysian customers, with over 800 employees in 22 offices, as well as over 4,000 agents nationwide, as well as our brokers and key bank partners.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and JOIN us!