Relations and Incentive Officer
Relations and Incentive Officer responsibilities include working closely with distributors to provide efficient and quality support. Must be customer centric, responsible and is comfortable, from time to time, in facilitating support ad hoc task, as deemed relevant to the team.
Key Result Areas
Administrative tasks (Documentation, Compilation, and preparation of Incentives)
· Validation/ chasing report of qualified distributors from DAM team to identify count/ list with incentives
· Preparation and checking accuracy of data.
· Timely respond to all inquiries.
· Distribution of ASP/ QSSR incentives
Distribution Support/ AXA ANGEL
· Maintain confidentially with regards to the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the network
· Respond with agreed time limits to call-outs/ emails/ Tickets.
· Support the roll-out of new applications
· Assist in updating documentation and tracker
· At least 4 years’ course / graduate
· Has good organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management. Should be organized and have a strong and firm personality and character, with confidence.
· Has strong client-facing and teamwork skills
· Must have the ability to prepare schedules and step-by-step action plans
· Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· Background in Insurance is an advantage
· Willing to travel, flexible in schedule, team player, and eager to learn.
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.