Retail Non-Life Product and Pricing Senior Manager
- Develop optimal retail GI product proposition combining actuarial expertise, market know-how, best practices and progressive tools
- Participate in strategy development and portfolio management and implement the actuarial components of the strategy to facilitate the wider business strategy
- Function as the lead product actuary of P&C Retail, providing business insight to senior management team
- Lead the Retail P&C Proposition development from product design to go live
- Monitor and Review post launch of Retail P&C Products in term of financial KPIs
- Implement P&C pricing governance/framework as per AXA Standard
- Responsible for premium setting, new product development and reporting, having regard to balancing competing interests of shareholders, distributors and customers
- Keep up to date with latest pricing methodologies and explore possible implementation in our current book of business
- Provide actuarial inputs and recommendations for business decision making in regard of portfolio profitability
- Develop projections and forecasts for planning (strat plan model)
- Bachelor's degree holder, preferably with a degree in Actuarial, Mathematics or related discipline
- At least 8 years experience in non-life insurance, with strong involvement in problematics related to actuarial and product development
- Fellow or Associate (or actively working towards certification) of a recognized Actuarial society is an advantage
- Expertise in MS Excel, VBA, SQL, R or Python
- Autonomous and team player
- Effective time management skills
- Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
Established in 1999, AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country. It offers financial security to more than one million individuals through its group and individual life insurance as well as general insurance products through its subsidiary Charter Ping An.
AXA Philippines is one of the first to introduce bancassurance operations in the country, and is among the pioneers in the investment-linked insurance sector.
AXA now offers a complete range of products for all its customers’ insurance and financial protection needs, including savings and investments, health plans, income protection, and health coverage; and through its general insurance subsidiary Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation: fire, motor car, marine cargo, personal accident, bonds, casualty, and engineering insurance products.
AXA Philippines closed 2017 with P26.4 billion in total premium income and P5.7 billion in gross written premiums from Charter Ping An. Today, AXA has more than 4,000 financial advisers in 36 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide. Charter Ping An, on the other hand, has 22 branches nationwide and 2,007 agents.
AXA Philippines is a joint venture between the AXA Group, headquartered in France, and the Metrobank Group, one of the largest financial conglomerates in the Philippines.
The Metrobank Group is a conglomerate of industry-leading businesses that includes First Metro Investment Corporation, Metrobank Credit Cards, Federal Land, Toyota, and Manila Doctors Hospital. It was hailed Best Bank in the Philippines in 2010, 2011, and 2012 by Euromoney and recognized as the strongest bank in the Philippines by The Asian Banker in 2013. It is owned by the Ty Family whose major business interests include financial services, real estate development, power, and manufacturing.Please visit www.axa.com.ph/careers for more information.