Collection Team Lead
Supervise the activities of the staff, within the span of control, in the performance of their function ensuring alignment in processes to company objective and deliver target by ensuring timely billing, posting and collection of payments within the agreed terms.
· Supervises the work of the staff, sets priorities and ensures on-time processing and collection of payments within the agreed service standards
· Assists or provide guidance to staff in handling challenging accounts, as necessary. May coordinate with merchant partners / intermediaries, and internal departments to ensure that any discrepancies / issues / concerns with regard to collection of accounts are addressed and closed.
· Identifies process gaps and implements quick solutions to ensure continuous delivery of service
· Recommend improvements on how to address procedural errors, delays and efficiency of service
· Prepares periodic and ad hoc reports for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishment
· Resolve escalated issues arising from operational decisions; informs manager / superior if issue is of sensitive nature and/or may require coordination with other department / parties
· Performs thorough appraisal and approval of payment transactions within authority
· Regularly reviews the Deposit for Change (DFC) and Transitory Guidelines to ensure alignment on business processes
· Mentors staff on a regular basis to ensure adherence to the Company’s strategic goals and standards, company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions, if the need arises
· Provides regular performance feedback to staff and puts in place safeguards in support of next issue avoidance
· Maintain employee work schedules including assignments, training, vacations, cover for absenteeism and overtime scheduling
· Recommends developmental training for staff in order to continuously improve their quality of work and stimulate their individual and collective growth
· Monitors and measures employee productivity and provides constructive feedback and coaching.
· Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding
· Respond to follow-ups and inquiries from various sources
· Complaints and escalation management
· Ensures that escalations are addressed in a timely manner, as committed
· Ensures the efficient and effective operation of the Unit by ensuring staff compliance to the agreed operational standards, PSP guidelines, AML, KYC, Risk Management, audit requirements, etc.
· Work with CI team to ensure availability and integrity of data
· Ensure the data security policies are followed in the transmittal of information between the Company and external stakeholders
· Maybe assigned to participate in ad hoc projects for system and process improvements, if any
· Performs other related tasks, as maybe assigned, from time to time
· Graduate of a Bachelor’s degree preferably in finance, business, accounting or banking
· Ability to analyze and interpret accounting data / schedules
· Minimum 2 years working experience in a Supervisory role
· Minimum 2 years working experience in Credit and Collection
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word)
· Good verbal & written communication skills
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.