Digital Engagement Officer
- The Digital Engagement Officer is responsible for increasing customer digital awareness and maturity of AXA’s digital assets.
- He/She will create and execute effective communication strategies to drive customer engagement by increasing the visibility of AXA’s digital assets, and will strive to increase brand affinity through social media and other communication channels.
- The Digital Engagement Officer will also play a key role in improving the digital maturity within the organization, through digital communication campaigns and on-ground events in partnership with internal stakeholders.
Graduate of Mass Communication, Marketing, Advertising, or any creative field
· 1-3 years of working experience in corporate communication and digital marketing.
· Digitally savvy with a working knowledge of web and multimedia media production tools, social media management
· Creative writing/content writing experience
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to establish effective working relationships with clients and business representatives
· Ability to facilitate effective meetings
· Results oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Consistently able to meet deadlines and achieve high level of deliverables
· Comfortable working in a cross-functional environment
· Comfortable in presenting to top management
· Strong business acumen; Knowledgeable about organizational culture and dynamics
· High level of competency with Office Productivity Tools
· Computer System Literacy – Intermediate to Advance
· Intermediate Adobe Creative Cloud skills (Photoshop, Premiere Pro)
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.