Change Management Senior Manager
MAIN DUTY/ RESPONSIBILITY
A Change Management Senior Manager ensures that organizational and culture changes, projects, process improvements, trainings, and other initiatives are adopted by the employees. He will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
▪ Create change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption, usage, and minimize resistance
▪ Drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees
▪ Assess the change impact
▪ Apply a structured methodology and lead change management activities
▪ Implements Training and Communication efforts
▪ Has at least 5 years of strong experience in Change Management
▪ Has a solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
▪ Has experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools
▪ Has exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
▪ Has excellent active listening skills
▪ Has the ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
▪ Has the ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
▪ Has the ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
▪ Is flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
▪ Is forward looking with a holistic approach
▪ Is organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
▪ Has problem solving and root cause identification skills
▪ Is able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
▪ Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
▪ Has acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.