Core HR Apprentice - (F/H)
- You will ensure that local HR Operations in AXA Entities follow the Core HR processes
- You will ensure employee data are keyed correctly into the system by local teams
- You will be the co-referent on this subject
- You will participate to the design of dedicated process to be followed by entities on a Business As Usual basis
- Good knowledge of Pack Office (PPT, Excel)
- take and send minutes
- Give guidance to entities on how to use a tool
- Understand exchanges between systems (HR and others)
- Capacity to tests new features and report on test scenarios
- Fluent in French, English
- Analytical mindset
- Customer centric
- Agile, open minded
- Fast learner
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.