The CEMI (“Centre d’Expertise en Mobilité Internationale”) department is in charge of handling International Assignments for AXA Group.
The mission of the CEMI is threefold:
- Customer service
- Technical expertise
- Administrative activities
Within the CEMI Team, we are looking for an Operations Analyst who will support the CEMI Operations Hub.
Primary mission of CEMI Operations Hub is to support CEMI Team in terms of Processes and Tools, knowledge management, conducting projects to ensure best practice implementation, relationship with global providers (…) in order to develop operational excellence; improve productivity and quality of service of the team.
Operations Analyst role will be to support the CEMI Operations Hub on its perimeter.
As such, the incumbent will:
- Produce reporting and consolidation of data
- Maintain up-to-date project files/Team communications/database…
- Schedule and organize meetings and prepare documents (agenda, meeting minutes, logistics, etc.),
- Contribute in designing internal processes and tools; implementation and follow-up
- Participate in implementing new providers
- Contribute to satisfaction surveys analysis
- Help managing invoicing processes
- Participate in drafting internal communication (training, work instructions, policy review…)
- Participate in transversal projects
- Client oriented and strong commitment to deadlines
- High sense of organization and autonomy
- Rigorous and result oriented
- Ease with numbers
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and good communicator
- Openness toward international environments and able to work within multicultural context
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent in English
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.