1. Overview of the Department:
The Talent Acquisition team is a team of 7 people, based between London and Paris. Created in 2014 the team manages of all internal and external recruitment for all AXA IM locations. You will provide operational support primarily in London and the US, with the opportunity to work with the wider global team on projects and initiatives.
The Talent Acquisition interns will be key members of the Talent apprentice pool (4 people) across all pillars of the Talent team; Acquisition, Development and Engagement. Working collaboratively to ensure all activities can be covered during absence and rotate responsibilities where necessary.
2. Your main focus will be:
To support the Talent Acquisitions consultants on managing the recruitment processes whilst gaining operational and market knowledge.
You will also;
• Provide administrative and operational support to the team
• Manage the recruitment system
• Manage the posting of roles on internal and external job boards
• Conduct screening calls with candidates before the interview process
• Identify and source candidates though the internal database and external job boards
• Participate in recruitment interviews and assist with drafting feedback on candidates for managers (evaluation sheet and comments).
• Implement new processes to build a pipeline of candidates on our recruitment tool
• Support communication and team projects
• Help improve intranet, career site and social networks to promote AXA IM to a wider audience.
• Work as an ambassador for the AXA IM brand
• Monitor the recruitment processes and produce necessary reports for the team
• Support the implementation of new processes and recruitment systems with the HR Transformation project with the AXA Group
This role is ideal for students who are taking their 2018/19 year in industry. Ideal candidates will have had previous experience in HR and/ or recruitment, however this would be a fantastic first step for someone to gain insight into the HR function and start building skills towards a longer term career
• Excellent command of written and spoken English is required
• French language skills would be a plus
Competencies and Skills
• A team player who is proactive and happy to take on new challenges
• Effective stakeholder management skills
• Ability to be flexible and manage multiple priorities
• Previous internship or work experience in HR would be beneficial but not a prerequisite
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.
We are proud to foster a high-performance culture, which means that we seek to recruit and retain people who are not only technically-skilled but also globally-minded, innovative and able to leverage their unique perspectives and life experiences to support our success as a company.