The Planning Budget and Reporting Manager is a key member of finance operations team. She/he is responsible for managing the organization’s budgeting system, policies, and processes and working with budget owners to create and monitor operating budgets.
Within your main responsibilities will be the following:
With at least 10 years of professional experience in Managing Planning and Budgeting, including development of annual budgets and forecasting, you are looking for a new challenge.
- Lead development of planning and budgeting process, including the development of the budget manual and templates, creation of tools to develop work plans, work with programs developing budgets, and reconciliation of budgets with work plans and organizational goals.
- Lead the production of financial analyses and presentations for Leadership team and AXA group throughout the year.
- Develop regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and trending budget performance and financial positioning for Leadership team.
- Assist the executive leadership team on financial analysis and capital planning for investee companies and acquisitions.
- Lead processes and communications regularly working with budget owners across the organization to monitor and revise budgets throughout the year and life of projects.
- Ensure compliance with current budget and spending policies, and propose improved policies and systems regarding spending guidelines, cost savings, cost allocation, and annual planning.
- Develop and maintain templates and standard operating procedures related to budget management.
- Work with the CFO to streamline internal financial reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and more useful reports and analysis
You are an accomplished Finance Manager with the following skills:
· Detail oriented and structured thinking
· Strong quantitative/analytical skills
· Strong communication and diplomacy skills
· Unqualified confidentiality and integrity
· Advanced collaboration skills
· Strong Customer orientation
Advance proficiency with Excel / SAP and ANAPLAN is a must
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.