The Planning Budget and
Reporting Analyst is a key member of finance operations team. She/he is
responsible for preparing and monitoring operating budgets and producing
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist in development of planning and budgeting processes, budget
manual and templates, creation of tools to develop work plans, work with
programs developing budgets, and reconciliation of budgets with work plans and
- Produce financial analyses and presentations for Leadership team
and AXA group throughout the year.
- Produce regular financial reports and analysis forecasting and
trending budget performance and financial positioning for Leadership team.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators
including all areas of expenses and capital expenditures
- Assist with the continued development of templates and standard
operating procedures related to budget management.
- Work with the Manager PBR to streamline internal financial
reports and reporting processes to deliver more efficient, more effective, and
more useful reports and analysis.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic
- 8. Analyze
complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely
financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
After a finance degree, you have at least 3 years of professional experience in Reporting and Financial systems.
- Detail oriented and structured thinking
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Unqualified confidentiality and integrity
- Advanced collaboration skills
- Strong Customer Orientation
- Proficiency in Excel, and experience with SAP / ANAPLAN
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.