We have a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate to join our Real Estate Marketing team. The role would suit someone with previous marketing internships who is looking to gain visibility and exposure in a top asset management firm. The position is for 3 months, and alongside a variety of marketing activities, it will be a great opportunity to help out with our summer events.
Support the implementation and execution of a global marketing strategy for AXA IM – Real Assets
• Contribute to AXA IM’s global marketing strategy by developing and implementing the following areas:
A) Corporate Marketing and corporate marketing literature
- Assist on updating and implementing of corporate marketing such as flyers, brochures and corporate presentation that illustrate the firm’s capabilities
- Collaborate on the execution of relevant campaigns and events
- Close liaison with AXA entities to ensure alignment on Group strategy.
B) Product Marketing
• Assist and support the development of innovative, effective, compelling and professional marketing items (Factsheet, flyer, pitch books, invites), working closely other members of the Marketing team
• Support the implement the development of products/funds in marketing
• Liaise with the communications team for any product-marketing communication matter
• Provide day-to-day marketing support to the head of marketing and the global head of marketing and communications:
- Assist in creating content for email communication (newsletters) and presentations
- As part of this role, the candidate will have to collaborate with colleagues in London, Paris and the rest of Europe: Legal and Compliance, Design, Communication, Research and Strategy, Investor Relations
- Manage awards, ranking entries, surveys (when applicable)
• Contribute to AXA IM global marketing activities and events including:
- Manage and update in a timely manner the existing marketing literature for use, working closely with the compliance team to ensure full respect of regulations
- Collaborate on the production of marketing copy for new funds – in English. This will include technical content as well as promotional communications on funds.
- Support production of marketing material for proprietary and sponsored events
We are an active, long-term, global, multi-asset investor focused on enabling more people to harness the power of investing to meet their financial goals. By combining investment insight and innovation with robust risk management we have become one of the largest asset managers in Europe, managing €746bn in assets as of the end of 2017. We employ about 2,400 people around the world and operate out of 21 countries.