· Perform routine administrative duties and provide operational support to
· Assist in handling customer service enquiries and perform data entry and
document preparation and to meet customers’ expectation.
· Control the quality of output by checking
· Report IS security incidents to IS Security according to AXA GI/CR company
- Prepare the Management and Financial reports
- Provide support to Assistant Manager/Manager on the project of Employee
- Be a coach to train up the EB staff’s technical skills
- Provide sales support to distribution channels and quality inquiry to internal
- Ensure quality work output and accuracy
- University degree of any discipline
- At least 3-4 years experience in Employee Benefits field or administrative experience, preferably in service industry or sizeable organization
- Sound knowledge of Group Medical & Life products
- Solid experience in handling Group Medical insurance administration
- Good customer service mindset
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Strong PC skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.