• In-depth knowledge of topics in the actuarial field, or an actuarial related field in finance
• Career ASA or nearly qualified FSA with at least 5 years of actuarial experience
• Software skills including MS Office/Excel/VBA. Additional computer programming knowledge is a plus
• Flexibility to adapt to dynamic projects
• Solid interpersonal/relationship management/communication skills – the ability to foster good working relationships with business partners is needed to gather required data and analyses
• Strong organization skills with the ability to manage a process and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Database experience with MS Access or other SQL database.
• Knowledge of TM1 or other OLAP database (with a focus on data structuring).
• Knowledge of scripting language such as Python or Perl.
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.