Executive Vice President Assistant
• Keeping the EVP organized and prepped for meetings, trainings, and interviews.
• Coordinating EVP travel, expense management, spending account management, coordinating approximately 5-10 branch events per year.
• This position would coordinate branch recruiting efforts to include tracking, Regional reporting, EXP follow up (with EVP), and scheduling career fairs (to include universities).
• Weekly/Month run of management reports.
• Assisting BCM to assist in follow up on completion of annual firm element and annual compliance meeting.
• Assist in digital marketing for the EVP and branch, to include Hearsay Social and a branch Facebook page
3-5 years of executive administrative assistant experience.
Strong organizational skills.
Advanced problem solving skills.
Advanced negotiation skills.
Ability to negotiate in highly technical situations.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to prioritize tasks.
Ability to manage multiple projects.
Excellent proofreading ability.
Excellent time management skills (MS Outlook).
Associate’s degree preferred
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws