AXA Group HR is looking for an individual with a passion for supporting the work AXA does globally on culture. Individuals with a wide array of experience and backgrounds are encouraged to consider this opportunity to work on a collaborative and driven team. The role will have the opportunity to work with our AXA Colleagues all over the world on a critical ongoing initiative measuring AXA’s culture and collecting employee feedback.
The role will play a part in 3 main areas:
- Ongoing execution of Culture Measurement strategy and process
- Lead execution of all global people surveys
- Ongoing support to AXA entities on Culture Measurement
Ongoing execution of culture measurement strategy and process
- Assist with project management and coordination, helping oversee project planning and timely execution of culture measurement process across the AXA Group in 60+ countries
- Partner and coordinate with internal teams (Group IT, Communications, etc.) to ensure alignment of different workstreams within the project
- Coordinate with third party vendors for people surveys and communications
- Lead calls and workshops with Local HR teams to ensure culture measurement and people survey strategy is relevant for local entities
Execution of all global people surveys
- Operational lead for successful launch of minimum 2 global surveys per year in 60+ countries to 100,000+ employees
- Main point of contact between survey vendors/partners and AXA
- Analyse results of people surveys to gather insight and report to leadership teams
- Preparation of documents, analysing results of people surveys to be presented to AXA executive management team
- Troubleshoot issues during a live survey
Support of entity onboarding onto new ‘Pulse Survey’ initiative
- Primary point of contact to all entities around the world on the topic of people surveys
- Actively problem solve based on urgent requests from entities at an ad hoc basis
- Provide 1:1 training, when necessary, to HR colleagues and relevant stakeholders on survey building, analysing results, extracting data, etc.
- 1 - 3 years of experience
- Previous experience with culture, culture
measurement, or people surveys preferred but not necessary
- Professional fluency of English required;
bilingual English/French preferred
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- A creative/innovative individual with an open
mind and a desire to disrupt traditional HR processes
- Project management and delivery
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to think and act independently
- Ability to actively problem solve and maintain a
customer first mindset
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
simultaneously meeting multiple deadlines
- Collaborative, and effective at building rapport
with colleagues at all levels within the AXA Group
- A positive, professional, interpersonal style
that is suited to a dynamic, and fast paced working environment
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.