A Process Engineer evaluates, designs, executes, measures, monitors, and controls business processes. He works to ensure that business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals. He works collaboratively across all departments of the organization to help improve the management of a business process. He focuses on the entire process from beginning to end, mainly along the customer journey, introducing improvement into the process that can impact results, enhance profitability, and assist the organization to meet its business objectives and goals.
▪ Define, implement, and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives
▪ Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes, and risks
▪ Analyze data, identify opportunities, and develop initiatives for business process improvements
▪ Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities
▪ Develop and maintain best practices to meet changing business needs
▪ Prioritize and execute projects for ongoing business improvements
▪ Measure and monitor benefits of implemented process improvements and projects versus business objectives
▪ Has background in Statistics, Math, Economics, Industrial Engineering, or Computer Science
▪ Has at least 5 years of experience in Process Engineering, Project Management, or Operations
▪ Has excellent analytical skills, specifically understanding and interpretation of data
▪ Is excellent in using MS Office - specifically Excel, Visio, and Power point
▪ Has Six Sigma Certification (Green or Black Belt)
▪ Has applied Agile methods in previous work experience
▪ Has good communication and change management skills
▪ Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.