We assess and innovate on technologies/capabilities on the disruptive potential in the insurance space and the characteristic on either be scalable, replicable and/or provides a network effect which justifies a strategic engagement of the corporate center.
We focus on three distinctive capabilities which have the potential to shape and disrupt the future of the insurance business: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, DATA and PLATFORMS.
We are a forward thinker on data & technology and gain credibility and knowledge by combining our hands-on expertise with solid research & thought leadership on data and emerging technologies and their implications.
In this position of Enablement & Change Director, your primary mission will be to drive AXA towards a tech-led company by enabling AXA in data and emerging technologies globally and by changing current perception of data & technology in terms of awareness, importance, and latest achievements internally and externally vice versa.
Key accountabilities of the position:
- Increase awareness, importance, and latest achievements of data & emerging technologies in the insurance space internally and position AXA as tech-led company externally through communication (physical, virtual, social media) in a joint approach with the COO HR & Change and Group Communication.
- Enable, facilitate, animate and growth-hack communities on data & emerging technologies by incorporating and fostering global and local experts in OpCos and Group functions (partly organized in professional families)
- Organize and support physical and virtual events on data & emerging technologies globally internally and externally (Ideation Sessions, Working Groups, TEDx, Meetups, Conferences, Talks, Hackathons, etc.) to drive the change towards a tech-led company.
- Enable and facilitate knowledge sharing internally and externally on data & emerging technologies via existing and new channels (among others Kaggle, GitHub, Quora, Stack Overflow, etc.). Facilitate internal and external open source and open data.
- Organize and provide training and coaching curricula on data & emerging technologies for OpCos and Group functions in collaboration with external partners.
As an experimented Manager, with revelent track record in a Tech lead company, you are recognized for your skills in leading Change and Innovation.
- Innovate on community-building and collaboration techniques and technologies to challenge current workplace setting (e.g. due to partnerships with Microsoft, Slack, Atlassian, etc.) in a joint approach with Group IT.
English is compulsory, an other langage would be a plus.
You wish to give a new orientation to your career within an international and dynamic group, join us. Please apply on line.
Technical/ Functional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Experience in digital/ learning.
· User experience
· Project Management
· Communication skills
· Marketing experience would be a plus
· Contractor Management
· Strong customer focus
· Appetite for innovation
· Strong desire for continual learning
· Ability to work in cross functional teams
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 165,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 107 million customers.
The headquarters of the AXA Group, based in Paris 8th, brings together the Group's corporate activities. It coordinates the various entities with the Group's strategy, and is responsible for managing international projects. The headquarters has approximately 800 employees and is distinguished by its strong international culture (39 nationalities).
We provide you regular career opportunities in international teams. If you want to join us, don’t hesitate to apply !
Information provided by applicants will be processed in strict confidentiality and may be used exclusively for recruitment processes.