- Provides support in Compensation and Benefits administration and management of employee records
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation of payroll reports for payroll processing and timely payout of salaries
- Prepares a summary of payroll data for submission to payroll provider (Salary increases, salary adjustments, Overtime, Variable Pay Bonuses/Adjustments, Medical reimbursemet, Group Medical Claims, and other Payroll Earnings/Deductions.
- Prepares reports requested by Regional Office related to compensation
- Manage employee queries and concerns on C&B items
- Graduate of any Business Course
- Minimum 2 years experience in benefits administration
- Familiar with salary administration and payroll processing
- Proficient in MS Office application particulary MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
- HR information systems administration and knowledge of business process in all facets of HR
- Full-Time position(s) available.
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.