- Prepare risk analysis report and recommendations according to the standard form and report adverse situation that will affect underwriting disposition.
- Assess fire protection of the risk and probable maximum loss and maximum amount subject.
- Proposed solutions, recommendation and improvement for the goals that is sought to be ensured I order to reduce risk.
- Handle inquiries / concern pertaining to AXA Pride account.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.