- Program Design, Development and Preparation of Training
- Conduct of training programs and related activities
- Manages end to end accreditation programs/process for distributors
- Training Program/Office Administration and Implementing Guidelines
- College graduate, preferrably B.S. Psychology, Business Management/Administration or any business-related course
- Minimum of 3 years training experience / significant experience in facilitation and training in the Life Insurance industry
- A sound knowledge of sales training, facilitation and workplace assessment
- People skills: leader, team player
- Writing and oral communications skills
- Platform Skills
- Good grasp of Microsoft Office applications particularly MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
AXA Philippines is one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country, offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.