- College Degree in Actuarial Science/ Mathematics/ Business Studies / Marketing Management/ Business Administration / Business
- In-depth knowledge & experience in marketing management, product management, project management and/or actuarial-related functions from a Life company preferred
- Highly analytical and proficiency in math an advantage
- Analytical and strategic thinking abilities a plus
- At least 3 years related work experience in a manager capacity (prefer-ably in a non life insurance or financial services company)
• Review and recommend assumptions appropriate for company and new products.
• Recommend premium levels for new and existing products to pass AXA’s product standards and profitability requirements.
• Provide support and recommend actions for product initiatives and campaigns by providing input on product design in order to support port-folio profitability.
• Recommend product design changes for new products in order to support profitability require-ments and product standards of AXA.
• Assists in managing the company’s prod-uct portfolio to help ensure that new business, persistency and profit margin targets are met.
• Review of product features and design if changes in any regulatory or statutory require-ments might affect the product and AXA’s portfo-lio.
• Manages product development projects that involve new products, product revamps and quick wins to help Commercial Business achieve business targets.
• Provide support for Operations for Policy Servicing.
• Do customer segmentation and coordi-nates with distribution and training to conduct new product trainings & roadshows to different chan-nels to ensure product buy-in and appreciation.
• Provides reports on market trend and competitors’ move on products to help the product development team in the design of new products
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country,
offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group
and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more
than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in
over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.https://www.axa.com.ph/careers