To ensure the company’s financial well-being and
enhance its performance, by leading and applying the appropriate actuarial
standards in measuring insurance provisions (Life and General Insurance) for financial
statements, analyzing the profitability of new and in-force business, preparing
analytical summaries on the business for management information, performance
and financial reporting, reinsurance and capital management optimization and recommending
strategies to support achievement of business targets at the same time, be local
owner of the actuarial valuation models applied in such practice.
• Ensure insurance provisions are properly and timely measured under Statutory, PFRS, IFRS and Solvency 2. • Drive implementation of IFRS 17 for Actuarial• Strengthen robustness of GI reserving and de-velop adequate capabilities.• Drive the preparation of profitability analyses on new as well as in-force business.• Manage reinsurers by testing new structures and challenging provided rates to maximize and maintain above standard solvency ratio.• Plan reinsurance and ceded insurance policies.• Manage the production and handling of accountabilities and recoverable on reinsurance ceded on the company’s business.• Ensure that product design and features are appropriately reflected in product cash flows.• Ensure that the appropriate assumption factors are implemented and linked to project such cash flows properly.• Adequately capture elements of total company modeling that may remain outside of CAMP (centralized actuarial modeling platform) to produce company financial projections.
• Graduate of Mathematics, Actuarial Science or Statistics; preferably with a Mas-ter’s degree in the same or related field
• Near-fellow or at least an associate of a recognized actuarial institute required
• Minimum 10 years actuarial work with at least 3 years supervisory or manage-rial experience.
• Extensive knowledge of the Life insurance business with preferably some knowledge of GI insurance business
• Demonstrable leadership, strategic and critical thinking.
• Effective at analyzing problems, synthesizing relevant information, identifying key issues and recommending appropriate solutions.
• Able to collaborate effectively with multiple customers and/or colleagues outside own team.
A global leader in insurance and investments, AXA takes care of 103 million lives in 64 countries worldwide. We actively invest in pioneering and personalized solutions to meet your ever-changing needs and exceed your expectations. In the Philippines, we are in partnership with Metrobank, one of the country's strongest banks.
one of the largest and fastest growing life insurance companies in the country,
offering financial security to more than 800,000 individuals through our group
and individual life insurance products.
AXA has more
than 3,000 financial advisers in 32 branches, and 700 financial executives in
over 900 Metrobank and PSBank branches nationwide.