The primary responsibility of the Business Transfer Consultant is to manage a successful transfer to AXA Advisors of an experienced financial professional’s book of business.
This role requires excellent communication and client management skills to maintain positive client relations during the transition. The Business Transfer Consultant will be responsible for coordinating and prioritizing project tasks, managing timelines, maintaining project plans and communicating status to Sr. Leadership. This role will be responsible for ensuring the project is implemented within contractual obligations and regulatory requirements. This position will be responsible for managing multiple projects at one time.
• Review initial Business Profile from EXP Producer/Team.
• Initiate Product Mapping and share with BD and AXA Network.
• Complete Product Mapping, and develop product/asset transition plan.
• Set timeline and communicate expectations with EXP Producer/Team and branch EVP, and manage timeline accordingly.
• Determine what account data can be provided and in what format (excel, etc.) and develop plan to migrate available data.
• Train EXP Producer/Team support staff on Clientworks and initiate account pre-population.
• With input from the B/D and AXA Network, determine if additional transition support is required from the BD, AXA Network, and/or LPL based on total number of accounts & AUM to be transferred.
• On-Boarding/Integration requires support pre and post contract.
• Responsible for end-to-end transfer of EXP’s transferrable book of business.
• Maintain accurate report of accounts/assets transferred versus anticipated transfers.
2-4 years of Financial Services Broker Dealer experience
FINRA Series 7 Required. Must be able to take Series 24 after hire.
Strong project management experience preferred
Excellent organization and time management skills
Experience w/ Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power point, MS Project
Experience w/ broker dealer account management systems such as Clientworks
Strong interpersonal skills
A willingness and commitment to work independently
Up to 20% travel
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers..