This is an exciting opportunity to join a small team with an important role at AXA. The Risk and Insurance team is responsible for the purchase and administration of the AXA's Corporate Insurance Programs. In addition, you will be a trusted advisor and relied upon as the insurance subject matter expert for our internal business groups and AXA subsidiaries, responsible for educating and ensuring that the appropriate risk strategies are applied in the contracting process.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably including professional insurance designations (i.e. SRM, ARM, CIC)
• 5-8 years of experience in Risk and Insurance
• Must be able to work independently, with limited supervision
• Strong and effective communicator; excellent written and oral presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to successfully engage with a variety of people at all levels of the organization with tact, courtesy, and professionalism
• Results oriented & forward thinker
• Strong insurance and reinsurance market knowledge acquired through risk management, underwriting or brokerage experience
• Working knowledge of captive insurance and other forms of formal self-insurance
• Strong business perspective and exposure to the financial services industry
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.