Technology Sourcing - Sr. Manager
CSP is at the forefront of major company initiatives with primary responsibility for negotiations, risk assessment, contracting and ongoing supplier management of the organization’s third party supplier contracts. Through the use of contemporary technology platforms, the CSP team partners with suppliers in a manner that manages risk while providing the best value for the negotiated price. We collaborate with our other AXA entities to leverage global spend and leading practices.
The Senior Manager, Technology Sourcing for Corporate Sourcing & Procurement works closely with and reports to the Senior Director, Technology Sourcing and partners closely with AXA US business leaders to understand strategic business priorities in order to provide guidance and governance related to the selection and management of third party suppliers. The team is at the forefront of major company initiatives with primary responsibilities for supplier relationships throughout the supply lifecycle. Through the use of contemporary technology platforms, the CSP team partners with vendors in a manner that manages risk while providing the best value balancing cost, quality and service. We collaborate with our other AXA entities to leverage global spend and leading practicing.
This is an excellent environment and role for an individual with a background in sourcing or vendor management. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and a great collaborator with demonstrated success working in a business partnering capacity. You should be dedicated, curious, creative and willing to be a true partner to the business. Responsibilities will include:
• Establishes and executes category strategy relative to third party vendors with the purpose of rationalizing costs and obtaining the maximum value
• Manages ~15 sourcing projects in parallel with medium/high complexity level ensuring timely execution based upon project timelines
• Works with both pre-established & new suppliers performing spot-buys and RFXs
• Negotiates and develops contract terms & conditions including SLAs
• Leads vendor risk assessments (Information Security, Business Continuity, Physical Security, Financial Solvency to name a few) with subject matter experts including coordinating efforts across all stakeholders
• Participates in global sourcing projects working with other AXA entities to leverage the global spend
• Ensure compliance with AXA Procurement Policies in the US as well as globally
• 3+ years of sourcing experience (preferably in technology sourcing) including leading RFXs, negotiating terms & conditions and conducting financial analysis
• Strong analytical skills & attention to detail
• Team player
• Strong technical experience with an ERP system, Ariba Buyer or Zycus.
• Knowledge of sourcing strategies and processes.
• Proven experience leading large, cross-functional strategic projects
• Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and often under tight timeframes
• Strong partnering and collaborative skills as well as strong verbal and written skills.
• Advanced level of financial analysis and reporting skills.
• Advanced skills working in MS Office suite
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Professional certification (CPSM, CPM, PMP) preferred
We have been providing stability and reliability to our clients since 1859 to help them live their lives with confidence, to give them peace of mind, and enable them to realize their dreams for their loved ones and their legacy.
As an employer AXA is committed to creating an environment where everyone feels completely comfortable bringing their true selves to work every day. AXA US has been recognized and certified as a great place to work by the Great Place to Work Institute.
We provide our employees opportunities to move within our organization so they can grow their career and skills without ever having to leave AXA. Almost 40% of our open jobs are filled with current employees.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.