1. Responsible for regulatory affairs:
a. Responsible for lobby matters/regulatory affairs
b. Responsible for tracking regulatory developments
c. Responsible for building AXA HKG’s position on regulatory developments
d. Works with resources from Legal & Compliance teams
e. Ensure knowledge is shared consistently: business training, newsletters etc.
2. Represents AXA HKG and Macau before regulators and industry associations including HKFI and other industry working groups
3. Business partner model for Compliance support in regulatory related projects
a. Uses resources from Compliance teamsResponsible for timely delivery of Compliance support & regulatory projects
1. More than 10 years of experience in corporate or regulatory compliance, or relevant role in insurance industry
2. Experience in lobby activities, able to act on senior level (internally and externally)
3. Experience in dealing with regulators
4. Knowledge on regulations and guidelines of IA, AMCM, BMA, SFC and MPFA
5. Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
Would you like to wake up every day driven and inspired by our noble mission and to work together as one global team to empower people to live a better life? Here at AXA we strive to lead the transformation of our industry. We are looking for talented individuals who come from varied backgrounds, think differently and want to be part of this exciting transformation by challenging the status quo so we can push AXA - a leading global brand and one of the most innovative companies in our industry - onto even greater things.
In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions tailored to the current and future needs of our 103 million customers.
We offer excellent career prospects and attractive remuneration package to the right candidates.